Top 6 Reasons Members Join the Chamber
1. Increase my visibility in the community … New members receive an Ambassador Visit from the team of “red shirt” Ambassadors who visit with you to learn about your business and spread the news through the community. Your Ambassador visit and business is promoted through local media including a photo in the Fairfield Ledger newspaper, featured on the homepage and calendar of our website, posting on our Facebook page, and highlighted on Chamber Talk on KMCD radio. You will also receive a membership plaque featuring the Ambassador photo to proudly display. From this point you can also grow your business by advertising with the Chamber, sponsoring events, and hosting a Business After Hours. The Chamber also will promote your Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting (if applicable) and assist with public relations.
2. People do business with people they know! … Members grow their businesses by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Fairfield Area Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships. Many of the events provide professional development, networking, and resource information for our members. Look on our website for Upcoming Events and meet your next best business partner!
3. Key piece of my marketing ... We work to get your business out in front of potential customers by giving you a customized page on our website featuring “SEO” search engine optimization, pushing your business toward the top of Google searches. There are opportunities to meet new residents and place promotional material in the Fairfield Welcomes You program packages and opportunities to sponsor and advertise at events. Our popular Chamber Bucks provide a direct return to Members through gift certificates that can only be redeemed at Chamber Member businesses. This puts local dollars in your business’ pockets! Additionally, as a Chamber Member, your events can be featured in our weekly e-newsletter, the "Week That Will Be", which goes out every Monday morning.
4. Present increased credibility … Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a Member. You will also be listed on our website and included in future printed “Preferred Business Guides” distributed throughout the community. When asked for a referral, we only give them for Chamber Member businesses.
5. Advocate and a resource for my needs … We know you are busy running your business. The Chamber represents the local business community at City Hall and other venues, giving a voice to your ideas and needs. The Chamber staff (Darien, Kayla and Danielle) always have their door open and are ready to tap into their network to find the answers to any questions you have.
6. Gain access to community leaders and elected officials … Governmental policies affect every aspect of our lives day to day. The Chamber meets regularly with city leaders regarding business issues. We also host the Legislative Forum series, giving you an opportunity to meet with state legislators during the legislative session about issues that affect you. You have an opportunity to have your questions answered and decide which candidate best represents you.
Join the Chamber
Fill out our convenient online form to join!
Login to manage your business directory listing.