- Welcome new Businesses into the Chamber Family
- Connect with potential Chamber Members
- Celebrate with current members as they reach milestones such as grand openings, ribbon cuttings, anniversaries or new managers
- Serve as goodwill representatives of the Chamber at a variety of events and at our monthly Business After Hours
The Ambassadors learn about the business and their services and help spread the word to the community. A photo of the visit is printed in the Southeast Iowa Union, posted on the Chamber's Facebook page, and placed in a plaque for the business to proudly display their participation in the community. If you have any questions about the Ambassador Club, feel free to contact the Chamber at any time.
Would you like to become an Ambassador?
Business benefits include...
- Develop business contacts with new Members
- Increase your community-wide presence
- Develop and strengthen contacts with other Ambassador businesses
Supporting Other Businesses
- Engage with businesses who are new to the Chamber family, have moved locations, hired a new manager, or have a new owner
- Have a presence that shows you support the entire area business community
- Ambassadors are listed on a Welcome Sheet left with Members receiving Ambassador Visits
- Leave your business card with the host member
- Publicity Sponsors have their names listed in the Southeast Iowa Union advertisement and on the Chamber Website for each new member Ambassador Visit.