posted on 8/19/22
Account Manager at Gamrath Doyle and Century Insurance
Both companies have partnered together to better serve the community.
If you are client focused and enjoying solving problems this could be a good opportunity to grow professionally.
Job Functions include:
• Accurately manage client accounts and ensure all deadlines are met
• Marketing, quoting, and placing new business and/or renewal business
• Prepare renewals of insurance
• Communicate and partner with insurance companies to ensure we are meeting on the client expectations
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, both internal and external
Position is Monday thru Friday 830 AM to 430 PM
For more details: https://www.gamrathdoyle.com/careers
We, at Cedar Valley Winery in Batavia, recently began our 2022 harvest by picking half of our crops, namely our LaCrosse, Vignoles and Foch grapes as these grapes were ready. The only difference this year is that we decided to step it up a notch by using a mechanical harvester. Our initial concern was that it would damage our vines and/or trellis system but we were delighted to see that the whole process went off without any hiccups and our grapes were harvested in record time and in good condition.
How Important is Sleep?
I did an inadvertent experiment several weeks ago that demonstrated just how debilitating lack of sleep can be. As it turns out, skimping on sleep whacks our health, physical strength, effectiveness, happiness, and personal relationships more than most of us realize.