Harvest Rush Gravel Grinder
1949 Pleasant Plain Road · Fairfield, IA
Our 4th Annual ‘Harvest Rush Gravel Grinder’ features the backroads of Jefferson County in SE Iowa, where we have more dirt roads than any neighboring county.
Win $1,000 CASH as the top male or female rider in the 120-mile race!!
You will roll out on Saturday, September 23th between 7:00 am – 9 am, from Fishback and Stephenson Cider House in Fairfield, Iowa.
You can expect 3 different route options to fit any type of rider, from beginner to aficionado.
What’s Included in Your Registration:
- SAG Support – if you break down or just can’t finish the route call our SAG team and they will come rescue you.
- Water & Snack Stations – there will be a few water and snack stations along each route to help you refuel to keep going.
- NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING: Helmets, lights, and flashers are mandatory and will be checked at the start.
You may register the day of, cash or card.
Join us in Fairfield, Iowa for an all-or-nothing, unsanctioned race with cash prizes for winners beginning and ending at a top-notch venue: Fishback & Stephenson Cider House! Lots of gravel to grind on and a premier place to host.
Short Route - Rain route:
Medium Route - Rain route:
Long Route - Rain route:
$1,000 Cash for winner of 120 mile race!
Prizes for winners of fun rides.
Swag bag for all registered riders.
Costs: $40 for fun rides or $95 for race
Things to Bring
- Bike lights aka flashers
- Your “Level B” Jersey if you bought one
- Water Bottles (more than one)
- Tools to fix a flat – We’ll have a SAG if needed.
- Garmin/ GPS Device – remember to download the map of your route, if you don’t have a GPS device we will have printed off cue sheets at the registration table
Want to Volunteer?
We are currently looking for individuals to help with set up/ tear down, running the registration table, being a SAG support vehicle, helping at the various checkpoint, etc. If you have time and what to help support this event.